As of last Friday, I am again in lockdown. Actually not only me but the whole of the state of Victoria. We had online church yesterday. We have now done it so often it has a feeling of normality. Nothing stops the people of God from worshipping – even from watching The Chosen.
During lockdown, I have been watching more TV than normal. So I thought I would share some of the shows that I have been marathoning:
- Sex in the City – brain on neutral stuff
- Wild Wild Country – I absolutely love cults and this is really good – well produced.
- Searching for Sheela – a leader in the above cult
- Heaven’s Gate: The Cult of Cults – I think Heaven’s Gate really illustrates that a cult is the opposite of the single individual. This is really good because it includes people who were part of the cult and continue to believe.
- Westworld – season 3 as I have seen the first two
- Versailles – only because I am amazed people dressed like that
- Batman Begins – I have been listening to the soundtrack while working
There might be some I have forgotten. I might do another post for books which is much more interesting.